Nextep’s service model is designed to accommodate a broad range of industries across the country. While we service a myriad of businesses we have realized a significant amount of success in the nonprofit, health services, technology, and light manufacturing sectors.
- The nonprofit sector is faced today with more challenges than ever; decreased grants, increased oversight, challenges with employee recruitment and retention, shrinking budgets and shrinking staffs...With all of these obstacles to overcome it can be challenging to stay focused on your organizations true mission. Outsourcing your nonprofit human resources department is a viable solution to these challenges. Nextep services a long list of nonprofit organizations and is fully endorsed by TANO, The Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations, as thier exclusive PEO partner. To learn more about TANO please visit www.tano.org.
- Outsource all non-core employer nonprofit human resources responsibilities such as payroll administration, benefits administration, human resource administration & risk management
Attract and retain better talent with Fortune 500 benefit and retirement opportunities
Transfer cost inducing employer liabilities and compliance related issues
Lower operating costs and increase efficiencies by outsourcing functions that are not core to your mission
Give your employees access to an industry leading Human Resource Information System
Access web-based training programs for your staff and management
Forget about being an employer and get back to serving your community and your constituents!
- Nextep has a long tradition of providing a specialized Professional Employer Organization platform to the Health Services Industry. Health Services currently represents the largest portion of Nextep’s client base and many of those clients have been utilizing Nextep’s services for five years or more. The economic and regulatory environment is constantly changing the way Health Services companies operate. Keeping up with those changes can be daunting enough, not to mention trying to ensure that you are maintaining a profitable practice. Are you also keeping up with all of your responsibilities as an employer? Health Services Outsourcing with a PEO (Professional Employer Organization) is a viable solution to this challenge.
Employee turnover reduction strategies
Reduction of administrative overhead
Increase technology offerings and improve efficiencies
Assist with tracking of employees certifications and training
Transfer employer risk and liability through an employment leasing arrangement
- In the hyper-competitive and ever-changing world of technology, staying ahead of the curve is a necessity for survival. You need the best talent and fresh ideas in order to outmaneuver your competition. Whether you are just getting started, or already have an established firm, the same challenges persist; you’re constantly working to develop new product offerings, increase sales, maintain service expectations, manage costs, and live up to your responsibilities as an employer. All of those endeavors will drive revenue for your firm when executed properly—except one. Employer administrative functions will never increase revenues, but if not handled properly, they can cost you a great deal.
Nextep has developed a remote, technology-based PEO (Professional Employer Organization) platform designed to remove the burden of human resources outsourcing from you. These are a few of our HR outsourcing services that our technology clients love:
Web-Based Human Resources Information System
Online Training Courses
Redundant back-up of your personnel information
HR Guidance from SHRM Certified Professionals
- The economic environment, overseas production, and continually contracting industrial markets are constantly placing pressure on light manufacturers. In this day and age managing costs and efficiencies are more important than ever. In the constant shuffle of acquiring materials and meeting deadlines for orders, employer responsibilities tend to get lost or overlooked and that can hurt your bottom line.
The firms that qualify for Nextep’s program gain access to industry leading benefits and cost reduction strategies that help their organizations continue to strive. Listed below are just a few of the HR Outsourcing services that Nextep’s Light Manufacturing clients rely on.
Unemployment claims management
Pooled workers’ compensation insurance
Drug-Free workplace programs
Employee handbook development
Policy review and development
Transfer of employer risk through a employment leasing arrangement